Sunday 8 July 2012

Sinful Sunday: Power Crazy.

Last night one of my lovers visited me and I decided to get all the big guns out. Successfully I managed to maneuver four mains powered toys. While he was on the receiving end of my sex machine I pleasured him with wands such as the Hitachi, Body Wand, and the Eroscillator. Being as gentle as possible, and yet still refusing to give in his whimpering cry's, I slowly teased him into an a state of ecstasy. As I watched eagerly I witnessed his throbbing member turn into a powerful geyser, my body quivered in delight.



Sinful Sunday

8 comments:

  1. Oh the images I have in my mind after I have read your words... delicious :)
    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting photo treatment. I wonder what it is...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful words creating such naughty images in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the slightly androgynous look to this image. Very sexy!

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very suggestive shot! The Eroscillator is our favorite toy, and the orgasms Jill has with it are greater than those she has with any other single toy we own.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmm... love the dommy pose and the words to go with it :)

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow no wonder this part of England was glowing last night!
    He had one night to remember; you realise he will want this everytime now lol!
    Your looking good as Domme huny!xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
>