Sunday 24 June 2012

Coquette Darque Wet Look Pencil Skirt


The Darque Wetlook Highwaisted Skirt is a glamorous accompaniment to either a fashionista style top or frivolous bra. The skirt is a mid calf length pencil skirt and is truly beautiful. I was fortunate to be sent this skirt to review, and over the past few weeks I have readily become entranced by the whole Coquette Darque range.


The skirt arrived in a clear plastic bag with a coat hanger. The product is exceptionally well made and hasn’t got any visible faults. The Nylon and Spandex material is very lightweight and has a lovely glossy sheen to it. The material is clingy, meaning it will show the shape of some underwear, so I recommend either wearing none, or something seamless. As the skirt clings to your body it seems to smooth out any undesired lumps and bumps, and the glossy material accentuates your figure. I received the skirt in a size small which is meant to be a UK 6-8. The waistband is elasticised and measures from 24 inches, stretching up to approximately 32 inches. The skirt is 28 inches in length, which might be too long for some, but seems the perfect length for me. At the back there is a slit, making the skirt manageable to wear while walking in heels. The skirt is hand wash only, but the skirts exterior is easy to wipe clean.



The skirt is an almost perfect fit on me. I tend to average around a UK size 8 and didn’t experience any problems fitting into the skirt. When the skirt is sat around my waist it falls past my knees and sits halfway down my calves. I love how the slit at the back shows off the back of my knees – normally this is an area I pay little attention to, but the skirt highlights it perfectly. My only qualm with the skirt is that I would prefer the waist band to be about an inch smaller; however, due to my hip size and height the rest of the skirt fits perfectly.


Overall, I love this skirt. It’s acceptable for everyday wear, and looks über sophisticated when teamed with a white shirt, Cuban heeled stockings, and stilettos. I also love how it highlights my waist and other areas. It’s a super sexy addition to my wardrobe.





Thank you to UberKinky for sending me this skirt for my review. You can purchase the skirt, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
>