Sunday 17 June 2012

Coquette Darque Wet Look Bra Dress with Corset Back


Upon seeing the Coquette Darque Wet Look Bra Dress withCorset Back, I knew I had to own it. Prior to purchase I was a bit uncertain as to whether or not the moulded push-up bra cups would fit my A/B sized breasts, but due to the corset style back this has to be one of the best fitting pieces of lingerie I own. Actually it’s probably the best fitting dress I own, and I would happily wear it out on a sinfully sultry evening.


The dress arrives in a clear bag, with a hanger supplied – the hanger breaks easily though, so you’re better off using your own when storing the dress. The dress arrives virtually crease free, and once on any minor creasing smoothes out instantly. The fabric is exceptional quality and the stitching is strong. Overall I’m thoroughly impressed by the quality of the product. However, unfortunately the dress can be damaged easily by rough finger nails, leaving a whitish scratch mark on its surface.


I chose the dress in a size small, UK 6-8. My size varies from brand to brand, often averaging around a UK size 8. After loosening the back of the dress I wiggled into it. The wet look fabric can be a bit of a challenge to put on as it clings to your body, but once on I found it was a near perfect fit. It should also easily fit someone who is a bit smaller or bigger in size. The shoulder straps are adjustable via buckle straps – unlike some lingerie where buckles are purely aesthetic. Combined with the adjustable corset backing, I was able to adjust the padded cups to fit my tiny boobs perfectly. More astonishingly, the unwired moulded cups give me the appearance of cleavage, which is pretty unusual for my small bust. I’m certain that the cups would comfortably accommodate someone up to maybe around a D cup, thanks to how adjustable the back and straps are. I found that due to my bust size I wasn’t able to flash as much flesh through the corset lacing as I might’ve liked, but I was still able to show off some of my flesh contrasting with the lacing. The cups appear rather big, but offer a nice amount of support. The rest of the dress fitted smoothly against my body and didn’t crumple at all. The dress is a lot longer than I had expected, and stopped just around my knees. At the back there is a slight slit, which not only gives a sexy glimpse of your thighs, but also makes moving around in the dress comfortable, even when wearing the most fiendishly high heels.


The Coquette Darque Wet Look Bra Dress with Corset Back is probably one of my all time favourite dresses. I love how it fits, its quality, how sexy it looks, and how much of a confidence boost it gives me when I wear it. It truly is a stunning dress, which helps bring out my sophisticated dominant side.


I purchased this dress from Lovehoney here.

1 comment:

  1. I like the way it looks on you better than the model in the picture on LoveHoney. It looks really good and was great to read about sizing. Being a size 6 and small breasted getting anything to look sexy can be difficult but seeing this on your figure of similar proportions makes me think I could pull it off too! Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
>