Wednesday 28 March 2012

Tantus Flex

The Tantus Flex is a silicone double penetration anal and vaginal toy. It’s the first silicone double penetration toy I have come across, and I’m hoping it won’t be the last. In the past I have tried a few glass double penetration toys, and found that due to the lack of flexibility between the main shaft and anal penetrator, the experience can feel uncomfortable. I generally opt for two separate toys, which can be a bit of a nuisance, causing my wrists to tire quickly. The Flex avoids all these problems, and works pretty well in satisfying my body quickly and effortlessly.



The Flex arrives in the standard clear Tantus packaging. The box is fairly large, so you will probably want to find something else for storage. Inside the box you will find the Flex and a bullet vibrator, resting in a plastic clamshell. The main toy is made from ultra-premium platinum silicone; that means it’s non-toxic, hypoallergenic, odourless, tasteless and phthalate free. The silicone is relatively firm, with very little plushiness to it. It has a smooth finish to it and drags when rubbed against dry skin. The silicone feels a lot firmer than most Tantus toys I’ve tried in the past, but this is so the anal beads don’t flop around uncontrollably. The main shaft has some flexibility and can be bent around a little bit. The anal beads are slightly more flexible, probably due to them being smaller in girth. The anal beads can sit right up against the main shaft, or flex completely backwards, depending on how you wish to use the toy. The main shaft is 7 inches in length, with 5 inches of insertable shaft. It has a very subtly angled straight shaft, 4.25 inches of girth. This is tipped with a tapered bulbous head, which is 4.75 inches in circumference at its widest point. The anal penetrator consists of six beads on a 5 inch stem, five of which are insertable; each one is approximately 1 inch long, and 2.5 inches in circumference. The base is flared and rather heavy. The toy can fit into a 1.5 inch diameter O-ring if desired, but I feel its shape might be difficult to use with most harnesses.



The bullet is made from a glossy metallic plastic with a silicone push-button. The bullet looks very similar to the Rocks-Off RO-80, apart from having the Tantus logo engraved into its body.  It’s a single speed push-button controlled vibrator, and is waterproof. Its vibrations are fairly strong, and the pointed tip works effectively for clitoral stimulation. The main toy has a bullet chamber in its flared base, which has ribbing to help secure the bullet while in use – make sure you apply some lubrication to the chamber before inserting the bullet, as it grips incredibly tightly to it. The bullet doesn’t sit flush against the silicone base, leaving some of its battery cap sticking out; this may be a problem for those using the toy in a strap-on. 



When using the toy, I suggest lathering it with plenty of water based lubrication, as the toys firmness can make it feel a bit uncomfortable while thrusting. When inserting the toy, I found the main shaft was slender enough to slide into my vagina with very little foreplay. I found that it was best to insert this part first, then slide it outwards slightly, before adjusting the beads for comfortable and easy insertion. When inserting the beads, their girth wasn’t too challenging for me, but I did find that the firmness of the silicone felt a bit uncomfortable at first. After a few thrusts with the toy I was able to enjoy the stimulation from the double penetration. The main shaft glided easily in and out of my vagina, but didn’t stimulate my G-spot or A-spot. The anal beads sleekly stimulated my anal canal, sending waves of pleasure, which could be felt though my vaginal walls as my PC muscles clenched both shafts. Even though the vaginal shaft didn’t produce much additional stimulation, it did make me more aware of my PC muscles, and gave me a feeling of fullness. The combination of both shafts led me to orgasm a lot quicker than if I had been juggling two different toys, and I was able to enjoy letting the toy rest inside me, as my PC muscles spasmed and quivered with pleasure.



When using the toy with the vibrator, I found the consistency of the silicone dampened the vibrations more than I would’ve liked. I was still able to feel the vibrations travel through both the anal and vaginal portions, but they weren’t strong enough for me. I also found that the push button would sometimes be tricky for me to use because the base of the Flex is so wide; I would have to reposition my hand uncomfortably every time I wanted to turn it on/off. I personally preferred using the bullet vibrator externally, for clitoral stimulation. The vibrations aren’t as strong as I’d like, but when combined with the double penetration, they enhance the overall experience, leading to a stronger orgasm.


You can use the Flex without inserting the anal beads. The beads will easily flex out of the way and stimulate either your anus or vulva externally. However, the main shaft inserted by itself wasn’t enough for me to climax.


I have tried inserting both the main shaft and anal beads at the same time vaginally. For me this hasn’t worked, but I feel it could for some.



Cleaning the toy is easy, as the main shaft is made from silicone which can be bleached, boiled, sterilised, washed in your standard antibacterial soap, or even placed into the dishwasher. You will need to remove the bullet when cleaning the toy. I’ve experienced difficulties when doing this – even when it’s been well lubed – you may require pliers to remove it. The bullet is waterproof, but make sure you don’t boil it or put it through the dishwasher, as this could damage it.
 


I think I will be using the Flex often, as it’s such a convenient option compared to using separate toys for double penetration. The toy gives you a feeling of fullness and satisfaction, but I hope that there will be more versions with variation in girth and size in the future. The beads aren’t overly large, so they shouldn’t be too much of a challenge to those who are either new to anal stimulation, or just prefer smaller toys. I like the Tantus Flex, as it is made from body friendly materials – the Flex is currently the only double penetrator made from silicone, and I really hope it’s not the last. I also admire its appearance, as so many double penetrators look intimidating, especially if realistic sex toys aren’t your thing. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a double penetration toy, especially if you are new to double penetration.




Thank you to Sextoys.co.uk for sending me the Tantus Flex for my review. You can purchase it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
>